Workshops – Sharing Information
I am deeply passionate about sharing knowledge and information. I have been privileged to have been able to study and to be exposed and influenced by many great thinkers. I want to share this information with others. I enjoy collaborative workshops, where, although I may guide and facilitate a particular subject matter, I enjoy input and interaction from all involved in the workshop. In this way all participants, including me, are able to learn from each other and the diversity of others.
I offer various workshops and perhaps there is a workshop I have not listed here and you may be interested in or require for a particular setting. You are invited to contact me and we can develop a workshop best suited to your application.
- Nutrition as a healer. Sharing information regarding the latest research around power of good nutrition and behaviour. The profound impact on family life through the connecting with each other over a family meal, cooking and sharing and the neuroscience that supports why these simple acts are so important. Learn how to harness the potent healing through diet and reconnecting with family.
- Back to basics. Based on much of Dr. Gabor Mate’s work in the importance of connecting with our children and on Dr. Gordon Neufeld’s idea of building bridges for our children through consistent reassurance and interpreting of the world around them and the emotional world within. How to ‘Hold onto our children’ , protect and preserve the well-being of our children and families, regardless of the shape the family may take.
- The Projected Adult. This is a series of talks ranging from the Grade R child to the Adolescent. It is aimed particularly at parents who feel they require more information on the development of their child at a particular age. The aim is to better understand what a child needs emotionally, physically. Briefly touches on nutrition and educational needs.
- Let’s talk about Sex. How to speak to your child about sex can be quite a daunting task. Our modern world and social media have pushed children into being exposed to sexuality through the media, gaming and songs. Children need to be empowered in order to protect themselves from the content available and various other threats. Indeed the most important aspect of this workshop is to empower our children to be able to protect themselves. In order to be able to have these conversations with our child we need to have a full vocabulary about sex, Physiological knowledge of anatomy, the biology of reproduction and knowledge of what it means to be a ‘cyber-citizen.
- The Artisit’s Way. A weekly meeting over 12 weeks to develop our own creativity, focusing on the Now.
- Workshops based on the esteemed Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes focusing on the joy of Story Telling, Achetypes of ourselves, valuing our own
stories and those of others.
- Corporate Team Building. Offering a platform to understand the work-place and how to create a work environment that allows individuality within
the framework of the company. Deepening relational understandings of Company and Individual. The aim is to review and support the ethos of
the company by strengthening relationships between co-workers as well as the relationship between company and its employees.