I offer a variety of Info-sharing groups from my office in Ballito as well as various venues to suit the audience. Currently I run groups which meet for 90 minutes, 4 consecutive weeks (on a Monday morning for example), focusing on a particular topic – the current interest is Depression and Anxiety.
There are other groups lined up focusing on:
- Trauma-Proofing your Kids – based on Peter Levine’s work
- When the Body says No – based on Dr. Gabor Mate’s work
- How to Hold onto your Kids – based on the work of Gordon Neufeld and Dr. Gabor Mate
- Women who Run with the Wolves – based on Clarissa Pinkola Estes
- The Authentic Self – working with metaphor and varies creative activities
These groups are informal, I share info on the various topics and there is time for discussion and questions to deepen understanding and bringing knowledge into every-day use.
I have also enjoyed working with schools, offering workshops with educators on better understanding Anxiety within the school setting.
Day workshops are also held in a tranquil farm setting 40km from the Ballito hub. These day workshops include yoga, mindfulness practices, some structured learning sessions, walks and delicious tea and lunch. Topics vary according to my current interest or learning, as well as requests from people or groups.
The underpinning of all these gatherings is to share information!
Please email me if you are interested in anything listed above or something you would like me to out together – I am open and excited to engage with any information and any kind of group!